|(Photo: Jay Westcott/POLITICO)|
C-SPAN takes you there.
So far I've watched:
- Ali Wentworth and Deborah Roberts (ABC correspondent and wife of Al Roker) kiss and exchange pleasantries.
- Kate Hudson look as amazing as mom Goldie Hawn looks like somebody that I used to know. Actually she looks like her character in First Wives Club did after she got the crazy lip injections.
- Zooey Deschanel looking appropriately Jess-ish in a polka dot Oscar de la Renta gown. Both she and Charlize Theron dissed the press pool who tried desperately to get them to stop and talk.
- Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet walking the ballroom in a tux, glass in hand looking lost and very un-Cam like.
- Diane Keaton--rocking a white hat--and spy-chief Leon Panetta exchange a warm hug inside the ballroom.
Any self-respecting peoplewatcher should be all over this. More screencaps after the jump.